You want to tell your clients exactly how they can benefit from what you have to offer. To do that, your copywriter needs to understand what you do. With 30 years’ experience using and learning software, I understand what the needs are for your industry. Following are a few of the types of projects I specialize in. Look at the copywriting services below and see if there’s something that you’re looking for. If you’re looking for something else, just let me know.
- Chatbot – A Chatbot is a software app used to conduct an online conversation via text. Chatbot technology provides customer service, lead generation, making direct sales, and service delivery solutions.
- Video Scriptwriting – Video scripting (VS) helps video producers with the video production process. VS reduce the cost of production and you get an effective and engaging video.
- User Experience (UX) Copywriting – Help users navigate a site or app while making every touchpoint with the user purposeful and user-focused.
- Case Study – A Case Study tells a success story so that your clients can see your stuff in action. With a concrete example of how your products or services have helped others, prospects can get an idea of what it can do for them.
- White Paper – White Papers are a great way to position yourself as a leader in your field. By showing your prospects how a technology or technique works, you are providing valuable information … information that can show them how you can solve their problems.
- Email – Communicating the benefits of your products or services through email can be very effective. Whether it’s a short email, a long email or a series of autoresponders, emails can be used to inform your clients as to how you can help and lead them to where they can find more detailed information.
- Telemarketing Script – Telemarketing Scripts help keep your sales representatives “sharp” on the phone and help them to remember what to say to generate quality prospects. A customized script is developed based on your target market.
I can also handle some other copywriting assignments. Following is a list of copywriting services and an estimated investment for each:
SCHEDULE OF ESTIMATED INVESTMENT
|Service Description||Estimated Investment|
|Chatbot Copywriting & Design||$2,000 – $3,500|
|Building a Chatbot and Copywriting & Design||$4,000 – $5,500|
|Chatbot tweaking, testing, and improving performance||$250/month|
|Video Scriptwriting||$250 – $500/minute|
|User Experience (UX) Copywriting||
$150 – $1,000/page
$100 – $500/email
|Case Study||$1,200 – $2,000|
|White Paper||$2,000 – $7,500|
|Newsletter||$600 – $1,500/page|
|Website – home page||$1,500 – $3,500|
|Website – other pages||$750 – $1,250/page|
|Article or Advertorial||$1 – $1.50/word|
|Email, long copy||$750 – $3,500|
|Email, short copy||$250 – $2,000|
|Email Autoresponders (Series)||$150 – $1,000/email|
|Landing Page||$950 – $3,000|
|Blog Post (depending on length)||$100 – $800/post|
|PPC Ads with Keyword Research||$75 – $350/ad|
|Social Media set-up||$500/network|
|Social Media post and monitor/manager||$1,000/month|
|Copy Critique||$400 – $1,200|
|Marketing Strategy and Planning||$100 – $150/hour|
|Telemarketing Script||$500 – $2,500|
Note: The above fee schedule is a rough guideline, not a quotation. Each project will be estimated and quoted on an individual basis.